Frequently Asked Questions
Please let us know if you have not had an exceptional experience, or are not happy with the level of service you have received, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you to resolve the matter. Our aim is to contact you within 4 hours of receiving your email, but please note this may on occasion take longer.
- Valentine's Day Discount
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
20% Valentine's Day Discount
- Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid on printogifts.in only
- Offer not applicable at Printo retail outlets
- Offer does not cover store pickup
- Offer not valid on branded pens
- To avail offer use code VAL20
- Offer valid till 14th Feb 2016
Shipping & Delivery
- How long does it take for delivery?
- Our delivery times once the order is shipped from Bangalore HUB are within 2-4 working days for Metro Cities in India and 5-7 working days for the rest of India. To International locations orders would be delivered within 5-10 working days from the date of shipping.
Printo wants to deliver on time as promised. However, incidents might happen that are beyond our control hence we would be unable to fully guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame.
- Can my parcel be delivered to an office address?
- Yes, your parcel can be delivered to an office address. You must enter the address along with your full name upon checkout.
- What is the postage & handling charge on orders?
- Delivery charges vary depending on the location and the weight of the order. Price will be calculated and shown on checkout page.. For remote areas, there might be an additional surcharge, visible when you enter your details on the checkout page.
- My items haven't arrived yet. What can I do?
- Please allow at least 7 business days for your order to arrive. You will be able to track the status of your order using the tracking ID sent to you by email, or by viewing the order in your account, accessible from My account at the top of the page. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care.
- What if I am not home at the time of delivery?
- As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse through courier, you will receive an email to confirm that your package is on its way to your doorstep with courier company name and tracking number. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If you are unavailable to take delivery or collection, the courier company try re-attempt. IF not delivered the courier will be returned back to Printo.
Returns & Replacements
- What do I do with damaged, defective, or incorrect items?
- We always try to provide the highest level of service possible. If there is a problem with your order, please begin by contacting Customer Care immediately or simply send us an email. Provide as much information as you can about the problem and also include:
- Your order number
- The affected products
- Issue with the product
- Your expectations i.e. refund or replacement.
A Customer Care Specialist will respond to you as quickly as possible.
-Please DO NOT DISCARD ANY ITEMS unless you have been directed to do so by a Customer Care Specialist.
-When you receive your order, it is IMPORTANT that you check to make sure everything is in good condition (i.e. not damaged or defective) and let us know right away if there is a problem with your order.
-Items returned after 7 days will not be refunded or reprinted.
- Do I get a refund if I don't approve of the product after I have received it?
- We make sure that all of our products on the website come with a highly accurate description and image, so as to avoid confusion. If you are still not satisfied with the item you have received, you may return it, within 7 days of receiving the item. The item must be returned in its original packaging. Contact us for accepted methods of returning products.
- What are your delivery and returns policies?
- Our returns policies can be viewed here.
- Who do I contact when I need personal assistance with my order?
- You are welcome to contact Customer Care. Customer Care exists to assist you with your order or any other enquiries you may have.
- I want to start a new account. How do I do this?
- Create an account with Printo now! You can speed up the checkout, register various delivery addresses, and track your orders' history!
- I want to update the details of My Account. How would I go about doing this?
- Click on My account, on the top right hand side of the page. You will then be directed to your account Dashboard.
- From your account dashboard you can Add/Edit/Modify/Delete billing & shipping address. You can even view Order history and edit other account related preferences.
- What should I do when I am finding it difficult to order from your website?
- How do I unsubscribe from the Printo Newsletter?
- The emails that Printo sends you come with the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Click on that option and you will not receive future Printo messages anymore.
- Do I need to enable cookies in my browser?
- Cookies are the name of small amounts of data that are sent from a website to your browser. It is then stored on your computer's hard drive. Your browser's preferences usually have 'cookies enabled' (meaning each website can send its own cookie to your browser). Cookies cannot access your personal information, but instead use anonymous unique identifiers.
Cookies will need to be enabled on your browser to allow you to add products to your cart and access your account information. If you are using a public computer, or share your computer with others, be sure to log out before leaving your computer unattended to protect your account information. You can log out by clicking the 'logout' link in the top right hand corner of the page.
- How can I pay?
- Printo offers you the following payment methods:
Via Credit Card / Debit Card / Amex Card
- Printo accepts VISA and MasterCard, for Credit / Debit Card payments.
- Note that your card information is safe and secure, and is encoded in our Payment gateway system by using 128-bit SSL technology. Therefore, rest assured that your card details will by no means be available or accessible to third parties.
- If you return a purchase, the specified amount will be credited back to your Credit / Debit Card which was used to make payment.
- All Credit / Debit Card payments will be redirected to our secure payment gateway to capture your credit card details.
EFT (electronic funds transfer)
This payment method requires the customer to transfer money directly from his/her account into Printo's account, through computer-based systems through our Payment Gateway.
If you select EFT, you will be redirected to our secure payment gateway and asked to select your bank. The details for the EFT payment will then be displayed, along with instructions regarding references etc. Please note currently only Indian Banks are supported.
- How safe is it to use my credit card on your site?
- At Printo we ensure that credit card transactions take place in a safe and secure environment. Your details are communicated over a secure connection, using a security certificate.
We do not retain your card information once the transaction has been finalised, and process card transactions through a leading payments gateway that offers best practice PCI security compliance. Through this gateway, we can offer you the convenience of only having to enter the security number for your credit card on orders after your first, but we do not retain your credit card details at Printo and none of our staff have any way to access these details.
- What do I do if my credit card details are not accepted?
- The first step is to check with your bank to rule out any problems that may be occurring on that side. If you still experience difficulties, contact Customer Care, and they will alert our IT team to correct the problem.
- How do I know if my order has gone through?
- Successful transactions are followed by a confirmation email that is sent to you, which includes an order tracking number. Should you not receive such an email within an hour, please:
- Check the "spam" or "junk mail" folder of your email account.
- Verify the order status by viewing it in your account, accessed via My account at the top of any Printo page
- Should you still experience problems, contact Customer Care to confirm your order.
Please do NOT re-order your product without completing the above steps, as you may otherwise receive duplicate orders.
- Printo offers a wide range of products on our website www.printo.in. Customers can choose and customize every product according to your requirement. Printo has developed a software for product customization which allows customers to customize the products online in easy steps. If you need help placing order do send us quick message. If you are not able to find a product on our website please do send us an enquiry.